It’s all about mindset…
From the moment you wake up ,to the moment you rest your head at night.Everything is up to you.Your emotions,your thoughts,your perceptions ,your reactions,every moment.
Letting go of comparing,competing,judgement,anger,blame,guilt ,fear,regrets,worrying-can only get you to the zen state.
There are plethora of things which you can control and where you don’t need to be influenced.And who knows ,your life may become a hunky dory after that.
List is big !(but not bigger than your happiness):
- Your beliefs
- Your attitude
- Your thoughts
- our perspective
- How honest you are
- Who your friends are
- How many risks you take
- How you interpret situations
- How kind you are to others
- How kind you are to yourself
- How often you say “I love you”
- How often you say “Thank you”
- How you express your feeling
- Whether or not you ask for help
- How often you practice gratitude
- How many times you smile today
- The amount of effort you put forth
- How you spend/invest your money
- How much time you spend worrying
- How often you think about your past
- Whether or not you judge other people
- Whether or not you try again after a setback
- How much you appreciate the things you have
Thought provoking,ain’t it ?
But do we religiously do all these ?Once you start doing this,everything can and will change.
Other people’s negativity is not worth worrying about.Rather you focus on your learning curve and experience.
And then you figure out that there is always always and always something to be thankful for.
Your self-care comes first;
Your pleasure come first;
Your joy comes first,
Your relationships come first,
Your body comes first,
Your boundaries come first,
Your spiritual practice comes first,
Your self-esteem comes first,
Your self-affirmation comes first
Hi! I am Anushree Dash…
1 Part Entrepreneur
2 Parts Writer
3 Parts Social reformer
4 Parts explorer
5 Parts photographer, Too many Parts.
A free-spirited,non-conformist,,impenitent,independent,adventurous,boho soul and an admirer of life. Loves my Indian roots, Culture, Aesthetic Living, Saree, Poetry …